Friday 28 May 2021

Ferns on Folksy Friday

 



It's been a while since I posted on here as other Social Media platforms seem to have taken over.  However, I'm hoping to be posting again on here with some new art projects that I am involved with. For the moment here are some calming ferns for you to look at as I have been featured on their Folksy Friday along with these other lovely fern creations:


๐Ÿƒ Silver & copper fern hoop earrings by Caroline Frodsham Jewellery
๐Ÿƒ 'Summer Spray' A2 screenprint in teal by EditionFortyNine
๐Ÿƒ Eco silver fern hoop earrings by Sarah and The Wolf Jewellery
๐Ÿƒ Fossil fern leaf incense dish by Sally Mareike Ceramics
๐Ÿƒ Ferns concertina sketchbook by Jacqui Dodds
๐Ÿƒ Fern lino print in green by Briar and Hawthorn
๐Ÿƒ Rusty fern leaf metal wall decoration by Fusion Weld
๐Ÿƒ Recycled silver fern leaf pendant necklace by The Little Red Hen Handmade Jewellery


Here are closer photos of my Ferns Concertina sketchbook, with my linocut design handprinted onto Ivory kozo paper, which can be found in my online shop:

https://folksy.com/items/7618753-Ferns-concertina-sketchbook-note-book-covered-with-hand-printed-linocut-ivory








No comments: