Thursday 10 June 2010

'Florentine Lilies'


This is a new print that I have recently made which is hand screen printed onto Somerset Satin paper and is a limited edition - it is on show at the Borderland Visual Arts Open Studios . This is the 10th anniversary of the Open Studios and I was very pleased to be accepted as a member and to be able to exhibit my work at the studio of sculptor Judy Greaves.
The Open Studios are held over two weekends - June 5/6th and 12/13th and open from 10.00am until 5.00pm although many of the studios can also be viewed at other times as well - details can be found here.

I took some photos of our work last weekend and of Judy's lovely studio and garden which I will post later. The weekend was very successful as I sold one of my prints and some of my cards.


No comments: