Sunday 26 October 2014

neo:printprize 2014 - the exhibition




The neo:printprize exhibition at the neo:gallery in Bolton has been is entering its final week and finishes on November 2nd. Here are some photos that I took at the private view and announcement of prizes at the beginning of the exhibition.

Below is Jason Simpson, Director of Neoartists with the prize winners:



A selection of prints curated by Paul Coldwell and Gordon Cheung:








My 'Brain Coral, detail' blind embossed print in the exhibition:




































My print listing in the catalogue:


2 comments:

Acornmoon said...

It all looks great especially your "coral" print. Well done Jacqui.

Olga Norris said...

Congratulations again - and thanks for these interesting pics of such a fascinating collection of pieces. I was intrigued to see the range of scales, and especially so to see individuals you photographed then in context. Unfortunately Bolton is just too far to visit at present, so I am grateful for this post. I must investigate the catalogue.