Sunday 28 September 2014

Shrewsbury Open Studios 2014



This was the first weekend of Shrewsbury Open Studios which I am exhibiting my work at the house of Heather Prescott whose lovely prints, books and cards are in the photo below: 




The weather has been great today and as we are experiencing some late summer sunshine.  Here are my new linen hand printed sketchbook covers, which also come with an a6 sketchbook which may be replaced when full:



My Centaurea Montana (Mountain Knapweed) print, handprinted Moleskine notebooks and linen storage container:




My 'Venetian Windows' limited edition prints:








Etched plate:















Heather Prescott inking up a plate preparing to print:








Russell Parry is selling and demonstrating his beautiful handmade sketchbooks:








2 comments:

Acornmoon said...

Lovely images, especially those gorgeous hand made book covers.

Jacqui Dodds said...

Thank you Valerie and glad you like my linen sketchbook covers.
Jacqui